- "we went a group with 9 people at late night after office. the rooms were good and had ample space to occupy people nice and clean rooms main thing was room was very close to beach at a walking distance. good privacy as no house around so no issue of disturbance to neighbour. we had barbeque at night with Dj night with loud noise. no issues reported. market place is near so can buy stuff.needed. we spent night at the beach since it was close to house.it was safe. good service in the morning for tea and breakfast. nice surrounding environment must stay home."
- Pratik Parab Posted On:2017-09-11
- "Hotel was good. Food was good of both veg and non veg. They do not have a restaurant. No complimentary break fast. Sight seeing was arranged by us. Rooms were spacious and well maintained. No delay in check in and check out. Hotel was value for money. I would like to recommend this hotel to others."
- Manish P Patil Posted On:2017-09-11
- "Pahili tumchi Website chan ahe !!!"
- Vaishali Posted On:2017-07-20
- "Very pleased with my stay at Vaibhav Guest house. I went with family of 10 members & booked for 2BH room for 1 day-night stay. It is very close to beach - you can hear sound of waves from room. In front of house is a garden of coconut & betel nut trees (vadi in Marathi) which gives very natural and pleasing feel. Rooms were clean and service was good. Hot water is available only in morning. Limited breakfast options are available at reasonable rate. Beach is clean & less crowded - you get enough place to enjoy. Overall, a nice place to stay"
- Amol Dudvadkar Posted On:2016-12-07
- "Comfortable and affordable place to halt. Beach at walking distance. Cow shed, coconut trees, greenery makes it feel calm and cool, village life experience.
Breakfast, tea provided in morning. They don't provide lunch/dinner, but have their neighboring house that provides delicious food. Hot water provided.
Thanks Mr. Sawant for good service."
- Kiran More Posted On:2016-06-15
- "I love this place and Vaibhav Guest house.
It is very near to beach, middle of Coconut trees. This site is very informative. Specially information about nearest places like Harihareshwar, Murud Janjira and Shriwardhan are very useful.
Also I like the local food. It has the pure test of Kokan."
- Sayali Nibandhe Posted On:2016-06-06
- "Diveagar is best place for 3 days vacations. Hotel is near beach. Clean and peaceful. Testy Food. We enjoyed a lot."
- Shweta P. Posted On:2016-06-06
- "Clean streets.
Scenic view. A must-to-see place #Diveagar"
- Ankit Posted On:2016-06-06
- "Best weekend destination. Nice hotel and Food."
- Manoj Joshi Posted On:2016-06-06
- "Diveagar is beautiful place to visit. Clean beach,
Yummy sea food and beautiful weather. "
- Amol Posted On:2016-06-05
- "Site is very helpful. Nice resort"
- Dhanvi Posted On:2016-06-04
- "Perfect place to visit for 3-4 days vacations. Clean seashore, nearby Vaibhav Cottage. "
- Chaitanya Posted On:2015-05-23
- "Beautiful place to visit and relaxation."
- Umesh Posted On:2015-01-23